UW EE Graduate Research Showcase,
UW EE Graduate Research Showcase
May 9, 2017 10:30am -
Host: Mari Ostendorf
UW EE is proud to present our second annual Graduate Research Showcase Please join us to as eight graduate students present their research in rapid-fire five-minute talks. The topics span a range of areas and show the breadth of research in the department!
* Sandamali Devadithya: "Accelerated millimeter wave image reconstruction"
* Miles Gander: "Digital logic circuits in yeast with CRISPR-dCas9 NOR gates"
* Apoorva Sharma: "Dual Band HF/UHF Implant and External Antennas for Wireless Power and Backscatter Communication in Biomedical Devices"
* Ethan Keeler: "MEMS Resonant Mass Sensor with Enabled Optical Trapping"
* Taylor Fryett: "Patterning enabled quasi-phase matching in 2D material clad optical micro-resonators"
* Jimin Kim: "Neural Interactome: Interactive Visualization of a Neuronal System"
* Farah Nadeem: "Convolutional Neural Network Based Text Classification for Educational Applications"
* Astrini Sie: "Soft tissue classification and diagnostic using a smart surgical grasper for robotic surgery"
Updates or corrections to this page should be sent to .